Steps to Become a Vendor
How to become a vendor
Follow the following steps to become an authorised vendor on Afribarn.
STEP 1: On the front page of Afribarn.com, click on “Become a Seller” at the top right section.
STEP 2: Choose a plan that best fits your marketplace. You can always change your plan at any time based on your business need.
STEP 3: It will direct you to “APPLY FOR A VENDOR ACCOUNT”. Fill out the form.
A. For non-US sellers, please see below:
- For “City” choose your are location e.g., Aba, Garki, Alaba, Ibadan, Ikoyi e.t.c
- For “Country”, choose the country you reside
- For “State”, type in your state. E.g., Abia, FCT, Lagos, Oyo
- For “Zip/postal code” type in 00000
B. For US, UK, Canada and global sellers, please enter your address location.
STEP 4: Check the “I accept the Terms and Conditions” and Submit.
STEP 5: You will get an email notification with a temporary password when approved by Afribarn Admin.
STEP 6: When approved follow the step in the email to change your temporary password
- Log into https://afribarn.com/vendor.php and enter your login info and temporary password.
- It will prompt you to update your password of your choice. Save your new password as you would require it to always log-in into your vendor website.
STEP 7: Add your Company’s logo
- Log into your vendor account, click on “Vendors” tab, select your vendor name and select “logos”. This logo will be displayed on your website when customer goes to your page.
- Select where your company’s logo in stored. If on your device, select “Local” and chose the logo. Do same for Invoices and click “save”